Hello Trainer! Some news for you, PokéAlert 2.3.15 is out! What’s New:
- Fix bug where number account limit was 30
- Improve stealthiness of the app
set a default expire time of 15 minutes when no time returned from the server
- Fix the pokemon order in the Filters
Improve the core scanning code to make a bit more concurrent!
- Temporarily remove the caught Pokemon filter (we noticed a bug with the way it works a prefer to disabe the feature for now until further test are carried on!)
Enhance PokeFast requests
- Fix several crashes from the bug reports
And some minor text changes :)
- Fix no result when using PokeFast
Fix a crash for people not have their Google Service up to date.
- Fix bug where imaginary pokemon show up (If this keep happening simply turn PokeFast result off)
- Fix a bug where some Pokemon where caught twice
Add a preview circle when radius is 70m
New feature to set a Pokemon as “caught”. Simply tap on the marker on the Map and 2 buttons will appear at the top. The one on the left is to mark it as caught
New feature to delete only ONE Pokemon on the map. Simply tap on the marker on the Map and 2 buttons will appear at the top. The on the right is to delete the Pokemon
New “Manage Caught Pokemon” screen accessible from the option (top right) to allow you to delete Pokemon caught by mistake.
- Add an option in the settings to let the users chose if they want to get PokeFast results
Disclaimer: If Niantic Labs asks that to stop all PokeAert activities, PokeAlert will comply and the request will be fulfilled immediately